25. Small talk will always be difficult, but it’s a useful skill to have.
24. You can tell a lot about someone by the way they treat waiters.
23. Read and travel as much as you can.
22. If you can’t say it to their face, don’t say it behind their back.
21. Arguments are not for winning or losing, they’re about educating or learning.
20. You never really understand a person until you consider things from their point of view.
19. The more you earn, the more you return.
18. To shoot an arrow forward, you have to pull it back. Remember this any time you feel held back.
17. It’s okay to walk away from what you want to find out what you need.
16. You don’t have to understand or approve of someone else. Just be kind to them.
15. If it’s been done before, do it better.
14. Create your own opportunities.
13. Never state your opinion as a fact.
12. Don’t put in half the amount of effort unless you’re happy with half of the results.
11. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, expect the most likely.
10. Do not apologise for your ambitions, unless you step on others to achieve it.
9. Measure the people around you by only the size of their hearts.
8. Be slow to judge.
7. Do not forget your roots.
6. The greatest gift you can give yourself is to be able to think independently.
5. Cherish your friendships.
4. If happiness is an available choice, choose it every single time.
3. Respect and honour your parents.
2. You are your best thing.
1. God first. Always.